The financing of professional and graduate education in the United States is viewed primarily as the responsibility of the student. There are very few federal or state grant and scholarship programs designed for graduate students. Bastyr University is very conscious of the cost of financing an education. The primary job of the financial aid team is to work with students to help them plan for, and obtain, the resources needed to make a Bastyr education a reality.
- Fund Your Undergraduate Degree
- Fund Your Graduate Degree
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Contact Financial Aid
Financial Aid Policies
Financial Aid Applications
Free Scholarship Search Guides
- Secrets to Winning a Scholarship: Helpful tips on winning scholarships, created by the publisher of FinAid.org.
- studentaid.ed.gov: Access America for students is the student gateway to the U.S. government. This site includes a multitude of financial aid resources and links, including scholarships and grants.
Links for free scholarship search:
- http://www.washboard.org/login.aspx - for Washington residents
- http://www.scholarship-positions.com - offers scholarship opportunities for international students
- http://www.mastersinpublichealth.com/ Note: Choosing a Race in the search bar drastically narrows the parameters. For wider results, leave the default "Race" when searching.
Federal School Code
Use this # on your FAFSA: 016059 (for both Kenmore and San Diego)
Office# (for walk-ins)
Rooms 236, 238, 240, 242
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed Tuesdays from 10:00 am to 11:00 am for our weekly staff meeting.
ND student questions, email Chris:
Graduate student questions, email Kristi:
Undergraduate student questions, email Kristi:
Work Study questions, email Rhonda:
For loan repayment, consolidation, or loan forgiveness questions, email Danette: