The financing of professional and graduate education in the United States is viewed primarily as the responsibility of the student. There are very few federal or state grant and scholarship programs designed for graduate students. Bastyr University is very conscious of the cost of financing an education. The primary job of the financial aid team is to work with students to help them plan for, and obtain, the resources needed to make a Bastyr education a reality.
- Fund Your Undergraduate Degree
- Fund Your Graduate Degree
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Contact Financial Aid
Financial Aid Policies
Financial Aid Applications
- 2015-2016 Bastyr Financial Aid Application (.pdf)
- 2016-2017 Bastyr Financial Aid Application (.pdf) *available 01/01/2016
- 2016-2017 Supplemental Scholarship Application - Graduate Students (.pdf)
- 2016-2017 Supplemental Scholarship Application - Undergraduate Students (.pdf)
Free Scholarship Search Guides
- Secrets to Winning a Scholarship: Helpful tips on winning scholarships, created by the publisher of FinAid.org.
- fastweb.com: This is a free online fund finder with a searchable database.
- scholarships.com: This is a free web site for scholarships searches.
- thewashboard.org: This is a scholarship search site for Washington residents.
- scholarship-positions.com: Offers scholarship opportunities for international students.
- studentaid.ed.gov: Access America for students is the student gateway to the U.S. government. This site includes a multitude of financial aid resources and links, including scholarships and grants.
- salliemae.com/freemoney: This website has a scholarship search, as well as general information about paying for college.
- zinch.com/scholarships: Free scholarship search site.
Federal School Code
Use this # on your FAFSA: 016059 (for both Kenmore and San Diego)
Office# (for walk-ins)
Rooms 236, 238, 240, 242
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed Tuesdays from 11:00am-noon. for our weekly staff meeting.
For ND questions, email Meisha:
For Graduate questions, email Kristi:
For Undergraduate questions, email Emily:
For Loan Repayment, Consolidation, or Loan Forgiveness questions, email Danette: