The Bastyr University Chapel
Built in 1958 as part of the original seminary grounds, the now secular Bastyr University Chapel serves as an ideal space for weddings, concerts, professional music recordings, speaking engagements, religious gatherings and other special events. The European-style chapel is rich with hand-carved oak paneling, dark oak pews, marble columns, terrazzo floors and brilliant glass mosaic artwork, creating an atmosphere of grandeur and elegance.
Learn More About the Chapel's History:
- "Bastyr Chapel is feast for ears, eyes" — The Seattle Times
- "Hollywood found out and fell in love with the venue" — KPLU/88.5-FM
- "Bastyr Chapel's fantastic acoustics no fluke" — The Seattle Times
- Watch a video of the chapel from The Seattle Times
For information on booking the chapel, please contact Conference Services at confer[at]bastyr[dot]edu or (425) 602-3075.
Contact Conference Services
For information on weddings or reserving meeting room space, please contact Conference Services at:
Phone: (425) 602-3075
Fax: (425) 602-3304
14500 Juanita Drive N.E.
Kenmore, WA 98028