Our admissions advisors have a lot of conversations with people about future studies and careers. They’ve identified seven questions that students tend to find helpful in considering study programs.
- What's most important to me? What are my career goals? What are my passions?
- What programs can I take? Can I take classes in other areas?
- Who are the students? Would I fit in? Would classmates bring diverse perspectives?
- Who are the faculty? Does their practice and research outside the classroom inspire me?
- What is the campus culture like? Are there extracurricular or volunteer opportunities that match my interests?
- What is the best environment for me? Do I prefer an urban, suburban or rural environment? What's the size of the school and the program?
- Does the school have a network to support my career? What are its alumni doing now?
And a bonus question from the poet Mary Oliver: “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
Naturally we have our own answers, and we'd love to have a conversation to see if Bastyr University fits your future. Contact our admissions team to set up a meeting.