AANMC & AANP Convention Prospective Student Public Day 1
On August 17 AND August 18 you are invited to attend the 27th Annual American Association of Naturopathic Physicians Convention Prospective Student Day (AANP) in beautiful Bellevue, WA.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity to network with the "who's who" of naturopathic medicine! The annual AANP Convention is attended by ND's (naturopathic doctors), ND students, Bastyr University staff and faculty, natural product/service companies and other prospective students like you. No other event will provide such a comprehensive experience!
The free two-day event will include:
- Access to the AANP Exhibit Hall
- Access to convention presentations
- A shuttle ride to and a tour of Bastyr University
- Catered lunch from the Bastyr University Dining Commons
- Presentations about Naturopathic Medicine, Admissions and a student Q&A panel