Learn About Diabetes from Integrative Experts
14500 Juanita Drive N.E.
Kenmore, WA 98028-4966
Significant research has shown that diet and lifestyle modifications are more effective in the prevention of type-2 diabetes than early pharmaceutical care. Large clinical research studies also show that lifestyle modifications decrease the incidence of heart attacks and other cardiovascular problems.
Learn more about such an integrative approach to treating diabetes at this free Integrative Case Conference, which features a cross-disciplinary group of experts discussing their case conceptualization and treatment approach with diabetes.
- Ryan Bradley, ND, MPH, Naturopathic Medicine
- Dace Trance, MD, University of Washington Medical Center
- Doris Piccinin, MS, RD, CDE, CD, Nutrition & Exercise Science
- Lynelle Golden, PhD, Basic Sciences
- Kyo Mitchell, DAOM, LAc, Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
- Brad Lichtenstein, ND, BCB, Naturopathic Medicine
This event is free and open to the public.