Psychology Degree Programs
Bastyr University's psychology degree programs offer a firm scientific foundation and a holistic understanding of mind and body to prepare students for meaningful careers in a diversity of fields. Undergraduate and graduate programs provide multiple options to fit your stage in life.
The bachelor of science degree with a major in health psychology offers students a choice of three tracks. This track system lets students direct their focus of study, tailoring their undergraduate experience to meet their interests.
- Health Psychology - Integrated Wellness Track - 2 years
- Health Psychology - Pre-Med Track - 2 years
- Health Psychology - Social Advocacy Track - 2 years
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology (MACP) - 2 years
- Master of Science in Nutrition & Clinical Health Psychology (MSNCHP) - 3 years
Advantages of Health Psychology Programs at Bastyr
- Extensive and rigorous study in the core areas of psychology
- Substantial exploration of cutting-edge and emerging areas of psychology and health, such as psychology and spirituality, interdisciplinary collaboration and ecopsychology
- Innovative curriculum with a unique focus on holistic psychology and its interrelationship with physical health and spirituality
- Small class sizes with highly experienced faculty who are committed and accessible to students
- Vibrant university community of like-minded learners and faculty
- Opportunities to take electives in other areas of natural health, such as nutrition and herbal sciences
- Opportunity to complete a senior research thesis (undergraduate programs)