Bastyr Student Village
Completed in summer 2010, the Bastyr University Student Village is designed to encourage interaction among students, fit into the campus's natural landscape and minimize impacts to the local environment. The Village consists of 11 three-story buildings that each house 12 students.
- See what The Seattle Times writes about the Bastyr Student Village.
- Read about the Student Village's Outstanding Multifamily Project of the Year award from U.S. Green Building Council.
Winter 2023: $4345.00 Move in date: TBD
Spring 2023: $4345.00 Move in date: TBD
Each green-built, LEED-registered and ADA-compliant cottage includes:
- Furnished single-suite rooms, each with a private bath and an extra-long single bed
- A complete, shared kitchen with individual pantry space (occupants provide dishes, pans and utensils)
- A shared lounge with a big-screen cable television, comfortable seating and gathering space
- A group study room, plus two study lofts with large tables
- Enclosed bicycle storage to secure bikes outside the hall
- Free laundry at two washer and dryer sets
- Free Wi-Fi throughout each hall, and the option to add wired connection in your suite
- Cable television available in each suite
- Card and key security
- Free utilities
- Low-flow plumbing and certified Energy Star appliances
- Bastyr University offers housing to students who are currently enrolled. Important information:
- Priority consideration for housing is determined by the date Bastyr receives your tuition deposit.
- A housing deposit of $400 must accompany each housing application.
- Recycling and composting are priorities in the Student Village.
- No meal plan is offered.
Built with the Planet in Mind
Winner of the Outstanding Multi-family Project for Homes Award
LEED Platinum Certified
First Student Housing Project on the West Coast to Receive LEED Platinum Certification