Virtual Campus Tour
See where you will spend time as a student at Bastyr’s Seattle area campus.
- Consider the convenience of Bastyr's Student Village.
- Seattle Apartment Finder provides rental-finding assistance and other relocation services or Apartments.com.
- Ask people who know the area — or contact Bastyr Admissions to connect you with someone who does.
- The Bastyr Shuttle runs several times a day between the Kenmore campus and Bastyr Center for Natural Health in Seattle's Wallingford/Fremont neighborhood. It makes stops at riders' request anywhere within its coverage area. See its coverage area [PDF] and schedule [PDF].
- King County Metro operates the regional bus system. Its Trip Planner Tool can help you plan trips to campus and elsewhere. Or use Google Transit.
- Onebusaway.org provides real-time arrival and departure info for Metro buses.
- Sound Transit Link Light Rail connects Sea-Tac Airport and downtown Seattle, with expansion through North Seattle under construction.
- BoltBus offers affordable rides to Portland and Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Find driver's license and vehicle registration information from the Washington State Department of Licensing.
- The Department of Licensing also has information on registering to vote and transferring a professional license.
- All students are enrolled in a student health plan that covers visits to Bastyr Center for Natural Health.
- For additional insurance coverage, the Office of Student Services can provide a list of potential options.
- QFC (a local grocery store) is less than a mile from campus
- In addition to many chain and local groceries, PCC Natural Markets offers responsibly sourced produced, meat, seafood and groceries in line with Bastyr's whole food philosophy.
- The area's many farmers markets link eaters with local farmers.
- Nestled within St. Edwards State Park, the Seattle campus boasts beautiful evergreen trees and trails that lead straight down to Lake Washington.
- Search the area's many, many parks.
- Love to hike? Discover the miles of trails throughout the state.
Our admissions staff is happy to answer a question or put you in touch with student peer advisors.
Contact us at (425) 602-3330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.