Learn About HIV and AIDS from Integrative Experts
14500 Juanita Drive N.E.
Kenmore, WA 98028
Main Events Feed Filter
Learn more about an integrative approach to HIV and AIDs at this free Integrative Case Conference, which features a cross-disciplinary group of experts discussing their case conceptualization and treatment approach for HIV and Aids in light of best practices from multiple fields.
- Rebecca Achterman, PhD, Basic Science, Bastyr University
- Bob Harrington, MD, Medical Director Harborview Madison (HIV) Clinic
- Brad Lichtenstein, ND, BCB, Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University
- Iman Majd, MD, L.Ac., East Asian Medicine, Bastyr Center for Natural Health
- Steve Milkis, ND, Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr Center for Natural Health
- Charlotte Neilson, MS, RD, CD, Nutrition
Moderated by: Dan Rosen, PhD, Bastyr University
CEUs will be available for NDs, MDs, RNs, PAs, MSWs, ARNPs, and LMHCs licensed in WA State for a processing fee of $10.
This event is free and open to the public.