At the Kenmore campus, Bastyr University offers facilities and services appropriate to myriad events, from retreats to national conferences to wedding ceremonies and workshops. Multiple private spaces are available on campus for meetings, symposia, conventions, and performances, including classrooms, the auditorium, and the Bastyr University Chapel. As an ACCED-I-certified facility, Bastyr University meets the qualifications necessary to provide the most effective planning atmosphere for a successful conference or event.
While at Bastyr University, your guests will have access to Wi-Fi at no extra charge and will be free to take advantage of our beautiful grounds, bountiful gardens and invigorating hiking trails. As a firmly committed steward of the environment, Bastyr University takes pride in our beautiful campus and environmentally friendly facilities. We invite you to make us a partner in your next successful event.
Events held at Bastyr University are enhanced by the many facets that make our campus special, such as:
- Campus-wide Wi-Fi
- Medicinal gardens in which to either wander or meditate
- A friendly and quiet campus with multiple courtyards and beautiful gardens
- A variety of meeting rooms to fit your needs
- Overnight accommodations for out-of-town attendees
- Free parking
- Our University leadership in sustainability
The Conference Service staff is available to provide planning assistance:
- Scheduling Rooms
- Room Arrangements
- Instructions for using an LCD projector, computers, microphones, and other complimentary AV equipment
- Overnight Accommodations
- Other logistic arrangements
Other services offered to guests for an additional charge:
- Easel with Pad
- Vendor Tables
- Fax Machines
Also, the entire campus, including overnight rooms, provides complimentary Wi-Fi to all guests and participants of an event.
Room Capacity dependent on configuration.