- Only books in the general collection, audiotapes and videos circulate. Books can be checked out for three weeks. Videotapes and audiotapes circulate for one week. These items may be renewed. (See below.)
- Historical and reference books, journals, student papers, and vertical files do not circulate and must be used in the library.
- Reserve items for classes generally circulate for two hours during the day and overnight; some reserve texts circulate for three days. Reserve items may not be renewed
- Books in the general collection: 25 cents per day
- Course reserve items: 50 cents per HOUR
- Video/audiotapes: $1 per day
- Appropriate items may be renewed (even if overdue) by mail; phone (425) 602-3020; email library[at]bastyr[dot]edu; or in person (with or without the books in hand).
- Books may be returned after hours to the book-drop box outside the Library door.
- Borrowing privileges are automatically extended to Bastyr University students, staff, faculty and alumni without charge.
- Health practitioners, students at specified schools in the area and researchers may be eligible to purchase some library privileges. Please call and speak with a staff person.
Donations of books, plants or other materials are always welcome.
The Library upholds the confidentiality of its circulation records and will not reveal patron information.