- Borrowing privileges are extended without charge to Bastyr University students, staff, faculty and alumni.
- Local health practitioners, students at specified schools in the area and researchers may be eligible to purchase limited library privileges. The annual fee for researchers is $50.00. Please call and speak with a staff person.
- Books can be checked out for three weeks. DVDs, CDs, videotapes and audiotapes circulate for one week. These items may be renewed.
- Historical and reference books, and journals, must be used in the library.
- Reserve items for classes generally circulate for two hours during the day and overnight; some reserve texts circulate for three days. Reserve items may not be renewed.
- For specialized items, ask a staff member.
Books may be returned after hours to the book drop-box outside the Library door.
For fines $2.00 and over, you may donate food in lieu of payment. Ask a staff member for details.
- Books in the general collection: 10 cents per day
- Course reserve items: 50 cents per hour
- DVDs/video/audiotapes: 25 cents per day
- Appropriate items may be renewed (even if overdue) by phone (425) 602-3020; email library[at]bastyr[dot]edu; in person (with or without the books in hand) or via a personal catalog account.
The Library upholds the confidentiality of its circulation records and will not reveal patron information.