About the Library
The Bastyr University Library system, with locations in Kenmore and Seattle, Washington, and San Diego, California, comprises a vital multimedia collection focusing on the natural health arts and sciences.
Library staff, experts in medical resources and in the subject areas of complementary, alternative and integrative medicine, promote intellectual curiosity by encouraging questions and inquiry. Students in all programs receive focused instruction in research-oriented classes and individual sessions tailored to their needs.
- Scholarly resources include state-of-the-art conventional and natural medicine databases, eJournals, conference proceedings, anatomy models, digital files, DVDs and specialized print collections.
- The historical collection and archives contain many early and rare items pertaining to Nature Cure, Physical Culture and other movements preceding today’s science-based natural medicine.
- Databases: you must have a MyBU login to access the full text.
Access to Resources
- Students, staff and faculty: on- and off-site access to all electronic resources and checkout privileges for books and other items.
- Alumni: can use the electronic resources on-site in the campus libraries and can check out books and other items.See Library Services for Alumni for additional resources and information.
- Members of the community: can use the library resources on-site at the campus libraries. Students are given priority during peak hours. Checkout privileges are limited to health professionals conducting research and include an annual fee. See Checkout Policies for additional information.
Phone: (425) 602-3020
eFax: (509) 693-6641
Bastyr University Library
14500 Juanita Dr. NE
Kenmore, WA 98028
Bastyr University is a fragrance free environment
Fall, Winter & Spring Quarters
Monday - Thursday:
7:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Monday - Friday:
9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Call to confirm: (425) 602-3020
The library is not open on official school holidays.