Price: $575 -Extremely nice home 2.5 miles from Bastry Campus. Please see listing on craigslist: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/roo/3076423311.html
Reasons to live in this area:
• Kenmore, ranked #1 Best Metropolitan Neighborhoods to live by Seattle Magazine
• One of the 10 best towns to live in the US by Family circle magazine
• Quick access to 405, I5, 522 freeways
• Centrally located and within 10 Minutes to Kirkland, Bothell, Woodinville, Lynnwood, Lake Forest Park
• Burke-Gileman access in 5 min.
• 2.5 Miles to Bastry University
1 Working Roommate, 1 Bastyr Student. Not a partying house, no smoking, no pets.
Amenities:Yard, Washer / Dryer, Patio, Garage, Close to public transit, Garden, Hardwood floors, Off-street parking, Internet