You are here
Lynelle Golden, PhD
- Ph.D., M.S. in life sciences/physiology from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- B.S. in biology from Emory University, Atlanta Georgia
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in cardiovascular diseases at the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Professor in the Department of Basic Sciences at Bastyr University (2008-2012)
- Interim associate dean of the School of Natural Health Arts and Sciences at Bastyr University (2011-2012)
- Adjunct professor at Bastyr University and North Seattle Community College (2004-2007)
- Associate professor of biology at Kennesaw State University (1999-2004)
- Assistant professor of Biology at Kennesaw State University (1994-99)
Anatomy and Physiology, Interdisciplinary Studies, Western Pathology, Physiology, and Histology Lab for naturopathic medicine.
Cardiovascular physiology, endocrinology and exercise physiology, the scholarship of teaching and learning, and the development of new programs and innovative curriculum.