You are here
Diedra L. Clay, PsyD
- Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) in clinical psychology at Washington School of Professional Psychology (now Argosy University), Seattle, in 2001
- MA in Clinical Psychology at Washington School of Professional Psychology, Seattle, in 2000
- First License in Philosophy, cum fructu, from Katholieke Universeit Leuven, Belgium, in 1996
- BA in Philosophy from Seattle University in 1991
- Associate in Arts & Sciences (AA), from Whatcom Community College, Bellingham, Washington, in 1988
Dr. Clay has significant experience as a licensed psychologist, teacher and university leader. From 1997 to 2014, she served in several teaching and administrative roles at Argosy University, including chair of the Counseling Psychology Department and interim president. Her areas of interest include health psychology and forensic psychology. She has provided counseling to surgery patients, Washington State Department of Corrections inmates, children, adolescents, families and a variety of patients since 1989.