You are here
Jamey Wallace, ND
- Chief medical officer at Bastyr Center for Natural Health
- Private practice in Practitioner Care
- BA in anthropology from the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, in 1982
- MS in electrical engineering from Boston University, Boston, MA, in 1985
- ND from Bastyr University in 1996
- Completed two years of residency at Bastyr Center for Natural Health
Dr. Wallace practices general medicine with a special interest in chronic conditions. In his practice, he includes botanical medicine, nutrition, homeopathy and lifestyle counseling.
As a naturopathic physician, Dr. Wallace focuses on determining the underlying cause of illness, understanding the impact of disease and supporting the healing abilities of the whole body.