- What's most important to me? What are my career goals? What are my passions?
- What programs are offered at this school? Are there opportunities to take classes in other areas?
- Who attends this school? Would I fit in? Would classmates bring diverse perspectives?
- Who makes up the faculty? Does their practice and research outside of the classroom interest me?
- What is the school culture like? Are there extracurricular or volunteer opportunities that match my interests?
- What is the best environment for me? Do I prefer an urban, suburban or rural environment? What's the size of the school and size of program?
- Does the school have a network to advance my career? What are its alumni doing now?
Naturally we have our own answers, and we'd love to have a discussion to see if Bastyr University meets your needs. Our hope is that considering these questions will help you find a study program that matches your goals. Contact our admissions team to set up a meeting.