Naturopathic Doctor selling practice of 10 years. Looking for established doctors who are interested in opening a satellite clinic or new doctors who are looking to start fresh. The clinic is priced to sell and all offers will be reviewed.
Puget Sound Naturopathic Clinic for Sale
This is a highly successful clinic in practice 10 years, located in the heart of the Puget Sound close to Seattle and Olympia. This facility emphasizes functional medicine through metabolic nutrition, detoxification, manipulation, and stress-reduction techniques.
A graduate can take 5-7 years to build up a practice from scratch before they are able to truly develop a system and dependable income. Bypass the insurmountable stress of starting a practice and slide into a lucrative and successful business model today.
* STRONG REVENUES: Annual gross revenue for 2012 was $360,000.
* OUTSTANDING GROWTH: This practice expands yearly with gross sales increasing 10% each year; actively seeing between 5-8 new patients a week.
* NET INCOME to Owner: This is based on 30 clinical hours weekly seeing about 6-10 patients daily
* NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED: Owner is the author of two natural medicine books, has an extensive website, a large following on Facebook and thousands in mailing list.
* SPECIALIZED TREATMENT MODEL: The owner has spent 19 years specializing in a unique metabolic test based on urine, saliva, and physical exam. Treatment is based upon these individualized chemistry findings. This specialized practice element is what makes this clinic among the most successful.
* TURN KEY— everything is ready to go! Every aspect of the clinic is fortified with job manuals and templates on how the office is run. These systems allow you to come in tomorrow and run the clinic on your own.
* BEAUTIFUL CLINIC & LIVING SPACE: Get affordable rent at this 1500 square foot remodeled classic home turned into a clinic. Adjacent a busy main street for high visibility yet still maintains residential/commercial zoning if owner wished to live upstairs and save expenses.
* PRIVATE PARKING: Includes a large parking lot which parks up to 6 vehicles along with plenty of space for staff parking on the street.
* NATURE SETTING: Close to a playground of outdoor activities including Mt. Rainier and ski resorts, Olympic Mountains, and Pacific Ocean. The Puget Sound offers it all from alpine to ocean.
* LEARN FROM THE BEST: The current owner will stay on to transition the practice for 4-6 months as needed to ensure continued success.
Sale includes pharmacy, colonic hydrotherapy machine, medical equipment and computer systems complete with medical documentation and accounting programs (other furniture negotiable). Contact Sarah for more information at Nutri.Health.Edu[at]gmail[dot]com