Acupuncture Practice for Sale in Oakland, California:
• Great Location off Piedmont Ave. in a safe neighborhood
• 5 treatment rooms in a beautiful Victorian home
• 2012 Gross Revenues $240K, net profit $125K
• 4000 patient visits in the past year
• Established practice for 6 years
• Room for growth – only operating at 62% capacity
• Voted “Best Acupuncturist” in 2011 and 2013 by Oakland Magazine
• Extremely effective website with online scheduling: http://www.OCAclinic.com
• Many online referrals from great Yelps and high Google placement
• Many inside referrals from existing patient base
• Fully furnished
• Near Kaiser and Summit Hospital
• 5 Designated Parking Spaces with plenty of 2-hour street parking
We opened the doors of Oakland Community Acupuncture (OCA) in April 2007 as a fully community-style clinic, and blossomed into a hybrid community-private clinic in January 2008. Since then we’ve generated a steep incline in revenue, averaging $240k for the past three years.
OCA is ideally located on a quiet residential street off the bustling Piedmont Avenue shopping district. Situated in a beautiful Victorian house-turned-clinic, OCA is at once homey and nurturing—complete with a fireplace, built-in cabinets, vaulted ceilings, pocket doors, and hardwood floors. The landlord has agreed to a 5-year lease for the new owner.
The San Francisco Bay Area is a wonderful place to live and offers fertile ground for growing an already-thriving acupuncture practice. We have well-established connections and referrals (inside and outside), with the possibility of collaborating with the nearby Summit and Kaiser Hospitals. The current owners will be on-hand for 3 months to assure a very smooth transition.
Contact: Chris or Ky at 510.654.6500.