We are searching for a naturopathic physician to join our beautiful naturopathic family practice in Bellingham, WA on a long-term basis. We have created a comforting and professional environment in which we care for patients of all ages. We provide primary care with a strong emphasis on pediatrics and women’s health care, and we see a wide range of health concerns.
We are searching for a physician who will join us in providing naturopathic primary care to our community. If you have the following goals, attributes, experience and commitments, please send a resume and letter of introduction:
• Two years hands-on clinical experience practicing naturopathic medicine as a licensed physician (can include residency)
• Prior experience providing primary care--birth to seniors
• Prior experience and interest in women’s healthcare and pediatrics.
• Self starter who would like to participate in building community relationships, providing community outreach, giving informational talks on a frequent basis and is committed to building a full practice.
• Exceptional communication skills
• Has a passion for continued education and research
• Desires collaboration in their day-to-day practice
• Positive, genuine, adaptable, excellent work ethic and a great sense of humor
• Specialties and skills (in addition to providing primary care) that are desired but not required to apply: ND/LAc., oncology/FABNO, minor surgery, sports/physical medicine, constitutional homeopathy, diabetes/metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disease, strong computer skills.
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Whitney Knickrehm, ND
Bellingham Natural Family Medicine
Bellingham, WA 98225