The Center • A Place of HOPE is looking for a Registered Dietitian to join a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals in a partial hospitalization setting focused on addictions, eating disorders, and mental health diagnoses.
For over 30 years, The Center • A Place of HOPE in Edmonds, WA has been helping people change their lives for good. Our treatment programs are unique and life changing. We look at the “whole person,” not just the parts a patient may want us to see. We dig deeper and get to know the patient personally, walking alongside the patient with customized whole-person care and treatment plans aimed at healing the patient emotionally, physically and spiritually.
We are looking for a full-time Registered Dietitian who is hard-working, can maintain a positive and friendly attitude, conducts themselves professionally, has competent communication skills, is passionate about their work, and preferably has experience in the eating disorder field.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Orienting new patients to the nutrition program.
- Completing nutrition assessments and continuing care for the patient throughout their treatment.
- Grocery shopping trips with patients in the eating disorder program.
- Supervised lunches.
- Teaching cooking classes.
- Teaching nutrition wellness classes.
- Communicating with the medical and mental health teams efficiently.
- Ensuring excellence in the nutrition program.
- Bachelors of Science in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Registered with the Commission on Dietetic Registration as a Registered Dietitian.
- Experience working in the eating disorder field and/or Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian.
- Full benefits offered after 90 days of employment
- Paid wellness days
- Corporate perks (accessible discounts to major retailers)
If you are interested in applying for this position please send cover letter and resume to Dr. Gregg Jantz at drjantz[at]aplaceofhope.com[dot] Thank you for your interest in The Center.