Era Living is currently looking for a part-time Registered Dietician to oversee the nutritional needs of the Assisted Living and Independent Living residents in our eight Seattle communities. This would be a contract job. Below is a list of some of the responsibilities of the position:
• Quarterly review of menus; Compare to OBRA/State regulations; nutritional analysis of menu items; input into data base and print out nutritional analysis. Currently menu items are pretty much different at each community.
• Food preparation and dining service policies annual review- Determine what P&P’s we are using now; set cross community standards with committee to be formed. Revise P&P’s. Train to new P&P’s.
• AL resident consultations (estimate one AL consultation per month per community) (8 hours per month plus travel and write up)
• IL resident consultations (estimate one IL consultation per month per community) (8 hours per month plus travel and write up)
• Attendance at food committee meetings (once per quarter per community)
We are reaching out to several universities and consulting firms in the Seattle area. If you believe you know someone who would be a good candidate for this position, please provide us with their resume, availability date as well as their salary requirements. We would be looking to fill the position within the next few weeks.
400 Union Street, Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 470-8000 tel
(206) 470-8190 fax