Universal Family Wellness Clinic
Acupuncture & East Asian Herbal Medicine
4209 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 100, Los Angeles CA, 90029
UFWC has an opening for a part-time, Licensed Acupuncturist.
- Must have a CA State license & malpractice insurance.
- Must have a Master's degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Must have strong written & verbal communication.
- Must be proficient in prescribing herbal medicine.
- Must have experience or willingness to learn Tui Na, moxa, AND cupping techniques.
- Must have an integrative approach to utilize both ancient tradition and modern science.
- Must be open to learning about and excited to practice using a sliding payment scale.
- Must have a passion for practicing Acupuncture & Herbal medicine.
- No minimum professional clinical experience required.
You will be part of a beautiful acupuncture clinic in Silver Lake, Los Angeles utilizing a dispensary of over 300 herbal granules & supplements, 5 comfortable treatment rooms, and all the tools necessary to gracefully practice this 3000-year-old medicine. You will be responsible for all of the clinical aspects related to your patients as well as various office tasks: perform health screenings, diagnose and treat patients with safe & effective acupuncture and herbal protocols, use a computer to input digital charting for each treatment, answer phones, process patients' payments & future appointments, clean & reset treatment rooms, update online social media & marketing. Must be able to work well with others in a quiet, fast paced, supportive environment. We favor candidates who are self-starters looking to be part of a team, and can manage patients with minimum supervision. This is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally in a friendly work environment. Compensation will be an hourly wage plus a percentage of revenues generated plus incentive based bonuses toward CEU's.
Please research our clinic at universalfamilyclinic.com and send your resume to info[at]universalfamilyclinic[dot]com