One (1) job positing for a full-time permanent Acupuncturist position at Muskogee Rehabilitation Clinic, Inc. located at 6912 Iron Oak Dr., Bakersfield, CA 93312.
1. Diagnose and discuss the patients' symptoms and appropriate treatment
2. Review and analyze patient's medical history, including medication and treatment he or she received from
formerly assigned physician
3. Interview and question patients about their condition, emotional health, lifestyle and diet
4. Discover immediate needs for injury and illness of patients
5. Design a personalized treatment plan for each patient
6. Insert different sizes of needles, considering various factors into account
7. Perform acupuncture massage or recommend natural remedies if needling treatment is not appropriate for
8. Suggest and plan modifications in diet, exercise and lifestyle that are appropriate to treat patients' problems
9. Incorporate other treatments such as moxibustion, electro-acupuncture, acupressure, etc.
10. Assess patient's progress through examination and review of treatment plans
Applicant must have a Master's degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine or related field and a valid California Acupuncturist License.
Mail your resume to Muskogee Rehabilitation Clinic, Inc. at 6912 Iron Oak Dr. Bakersfield, CA 93312, Attn: Joon Yoo