Olive Tree Healing Arts is Hiring!
Worried about entering the world of private practice in a down economy? This may be just the opportunity for you. This is a wonderful opportunity for a clinician to get their feet wet in private practice without much upfront risk or investment. The position will allow a clinician to develop well-rounded business and clinical skills in a busy and supportive environment that has the capacity for long-term placement and advanced pay.
Who May apply?
Olive Tree Healing Arts is looking to hire a certified nutritionist and licensed mental health counselor, licensed mental health counselor associate, or licensed psychologist. Must have a strong work ethic and drive toward clinical excellence, a strong work history, sharp diagnostic skills, and an aptitude for working with busy professionals experiencing stress-related health issues. The practice specializes in integrative mental health, behavioral health assessments and health psychotherapy. The clinical needs of the practice population vary from supportive counseling to mind body interventions and in-depth diagnostics and psychodynamic psychotherapy. The practice utilizes business and clinical methodology to address the complex somatization, anxiety, depression, sleep disturbance, grief, and relational issues of our clients related to stress and health.
The Ideal Candidate
This is a fast paced position with varied opportunities and a strong track record of referrals. The candidate must be self-motivated, driven, organized, and must love being a nutrition/mental health professional, taking pride with each client they treat. If you are strongly drawn to private practice but are longing for support, structure, and wish to minimize the financial risk of going it alone, this may be your home. The candidate may be described as: invested, loves what they do, driven, articulate, invested in learning about the business of private practice, clinically and intuitively strong, open to supervision and advising, and deeply focused on enhancing their clinical repertoire while allowing the owner/clinical director to focus on the business of running the practice.
Olive Tree Healing Arts practitioners are well rewarded for their work (all licensed psychologists will receive $50.00 - $75 per clinical hour). The position includes the following:
1) This position pays quite well; the practice and referral base are well established.
2) This position requires no upfront investment. The chosen candidate will become an associate of an established clinical practice.
3) Licensed practitioners will be automatically submitted to Premera/Lifewise panels.
4) The practice is committed to supporting clinicians in the business of practice and mentoring clinicians in mind body interventions.
5) All practitioners in the practice are provided with the following: office space, referrals, advertising and marketing, entre to professional relationships and referral sources, print materials/business cards, virtual phone system, required clinical supervision, internet access, receptionist, coffee and tea service, business of practice coaching and supervision, billing, cleaning service, and all building/parking amenities. There is no cost to enter the practice! (Practitioners are required to carry their own liability insurance.)
~ Position is part time with option to move into a full time position.
~ Duties include: Individual nutrition counseling or/and mental health counseling and psychotherapy with the potential for group work, corporate wellness, and diagnostics/testing.
How to Apply
Send your curriculum vita together with a letter of interest that outlines your experience, theoretical orientation, two professional references, copy of your license, and training in health psychology or/and relevant mind body interventions. Your letter should also indicate the ways in which you may compliment the practice. A brief essay describing an ethical dilemma you have faced in clinical practice and how you handled it is also requested. Chosen applicants will be called for a first and second interview. All references and licenses will be verified.
Serious inquiries only please! This is a down economy and applications are strong and numerous. Please ensure yours best represents what you may offer the practice. Send materials and inquiries to karen[at]karengorrin[dot]com