Pacific Medical Centers is one of Washington’s Top 100 Best Places to work for in 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 as determined by an annual ranking compiled by Seattle Business Monthly magazine. Our employees collectively agreed that our organization offers an inspiring workplace with a strong patient-focused team environment and ample career-building opportunities. We are focused on quality patient care and serving our community.
PacMed has been a healthcare provider since 1933 and has expanded to 11 locations in Washington State. We have more than 160+ primary and specialty care professionals who are committed to developing a compassionate, long-term relationship with our patients and providing the highest-quality medical care to all we serve.
Here is your opportunity to join a leading healthcare organization; Pacific Medical Centers is currently seeking a Dietitian to join our team.
JOB SUMMARY: Facilitates quality nutritional therapy, education, consultation and/or information to Clinic patients, clinic staff and employees, specific special interest groups and community. Develops programs around specific medical services for patient support and education.
• Bachelor’s Degree with major in Dietetics, Foods and Nutrition. Masters preferred.
• Completion of American Dietetic Association approved dietetic education program including approved internship program.
• Twenty-four months fulltime experience as a Registered Dietitian within past four years.
• Certified Diabetic Educator
• Thorough knowledge of nutrition, diets, and their effect on illness, healing and disease processes.
• Ability to deal with disease and disability.
• Demonstrated application of customer service skills.
• Ability to adapt to variable work conditions.
• Ability to organize, prioritize work and handle multiple tasks.
• Motivational skills.
• Teaching skills.
• Ability to work productively and meet established goals.
• Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
• Must meet the annual continuing education requirement, if participating in any activity accredited by the CAD, NCBDE, and/or AADE
Pacific Medical Centers' offers competitive benefits, including paid medical/dental/vision for employees, 29 days Paid Time Off per year to start, retirement programs, tuition reimbursement and more.
**Background check will be required for all candidates selected for this position
**Pacific Medical Centers is an equal opportunity/AA employer