Naturopathic Doctor (ND) at the Tummy Temple!
Does detoxification specialization resonate with your passion as a doctor? Do you have smooth and effective communication skills with the ability to confidently and successfully guide people through treatment plans that you create? Does a collaborative, cross-functional, dynamic, growth-oriented, solution-based, team environment excite you? Are you the kind of doctor that values the hands-on approach? Have you already been trained in colonics or better yet have professional experience providing them? Are you a team player who enjoys a fast-paced and challenging work environment? Are you interested in building national standards of excellence in health care? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you open to learning every day you are on the job? Are you interested in teaching every day on the job? Does the thought of working with a highly educated clientele excite you? Do you want to work with a national leader in natural tummy care? You could be the next Naturopathic Physician at the Tummy Temple!
Please read the following job description in its entirety before applying with a cover letter and resume. Only applications that show an understanding of the business and the position will be taken seriously.
Thank you and wishes to all for happy tummies!
The Tummy Temple started over 23 years ago in an Integrative Naturopathic doctor's office. At its roots is the 'naturopathic approach' to wellness. The full list of services include: Naturopathic medicine, massage, nutrition, colonics and lymphatic drainage. Well known as the largest colon hydrotherapy practice in the United States, cleansing in support of detoxification, digestion and fertility have been the primary client drivers to using our services. We have a large, loyal and growing customer base with an average of 2-5 new clients daily coming through the doors.
This ND position has a long term target of 80% ND sessions/treatments and 20% hands-on work in the form of colonics (and possibly massage if you have an LMP license). Initially the hands-on work will be the larger position as a feeder stream for the ND work.
Ideal candidates will be seasoned (5+ years) ND veterans with proven results in our target niche. NDs that have run their own businesses will fully appreciate the administrative, facility and client support. Recently graduated (0-4 years) NDs with a track record of scholastic, extracurricular and work success will be seriously considered. Being a proven team player with a positive energy and strong sense of vitality is a requirement. NDs with an LMP will have a competitive advantage.
This contractual position is a long-term and renewable. An ideal schedule will be a 6 hour/day, 4-5 day work week.
The Tummy Temple is looking for you!
REQUIRED SKILLS & ATTITUDES:
• Integrity, honesty, and dependability
• An adept team player
• Strong work ethic, punctual and dependable
• Consultative skills with a focus on win-win scenarios
• Microsoft Word and Excel
• Fast typing
• Communicate clearly, concisely, both orally & in writing
• Knowledge of general office procedures & general office equipment
• Ability to make recommendations on changes in approach and concepts
• Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Demonstrated ability to support multiple, simultaneous projects
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential & sensitive information
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to leave personal issues at the door to focus 100% on clients
• Problem solving savvy
• Excellent organizational skills
• Self motivation and management skills
• Warm and friendly personality
• Confident, passionate, and eager to learn
• Able to handle confrontations with grace and a positive attitude
• A quick study
• A desire to be the best at what you do
• Experience building a large client base
• A portfolio of well-designed treatment plans exemplified by compliance and results
• Strong client retention
• A vibrant network of peers that includes practitioners from many modalities, NDs and MDs.
Note to students: Please do not apply. These jobs do not integrate well with academic schedules.
Note regarding career focus: Please apply only if you truly want to be doing the job you are applying for at the Tummy Temple. These jobs are not for people in transition, testing a career move, or "just looking for work".
Keywords: Bastyr, ND, Naturopath, Naturopathic, Physician, Doctor, Naturopath, colon, digestion, colonic, colon hydrotherapy, cleansing, detoxification.
Please email greatjobs[at]tummytemple[dot]com to apply.