This is a full time, salary plus bonus based position with a long term commitment. The compensation is based on experience and negotiable.
Please email application to Admin[at]aciclinic[dot]com
ACI Clinic & Wellness Center, PLLC is a family owned business that provides acupuncture, chiropractic, Chinese herbal medicine, massage and reflexology in the beautiful downtown area of Kirkland, WA. Due to business expansion, we are now looking for an additional acupuncturist to join our practice.
This opportunity is unique and has great potential for your career. The applicants must be energetic, organized, friendly and able to work in a fast pace setting. The right candidates must have passion and enthusiasm for acupuncture as well as a good sense for business, administration and clinic development. Both new graduates and experienced practitioners are welcome to apply. We will provide professional training and mentor-ship as needed with a TCM doctor from China for over 20 years.
In addition to providing acupuncture services, duties and responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to clinical administration, marketing or networking with other professionals, and supervision of accounts receivable.
Qualification and requirements for this position:
• Willingness to learn, especially new clinical skills
• Strong administrative and managing skills
• Professional appearance and communication skills
• Exceptional business writing, proofreading, and organizational capabilities
• Proficient computer skills
• Ability to multi-task with confidence
• Being dependable and punctual with a strong work ethic
• Having a valid WA acupuncturist/EAMP license
• Having current malpractice insurance
• Having a valid WA driver's license and a working, reliable vehicle for commuting
Having experience with medical billing or office administration and/or being credentialed with major insurance companies is preferred. Please reply with your cover letter, resume, three references and one or more professional writing samples (business plan, marketing plan, introduction letter to other professionals, acupuncture newsletters, etc...).
Please note that ONLY complete applications are accepted. Email address: Admin[at]aciclinic[dot]com