Green Medical Group is an alternative care provider that specializes in medical cannabis consultations. We are seeking a qualified Naturopathic Doctor for a temporary three-month position in our Redmond clinic. Potential for extension depending on performance.
- Provide expert medical cannabis consultations for new and returning patients, with a strong focus on patient care and wellness.
- Perform general wellness exams on patients, depending on age and condition of patient.
- Use electronic medical record system (EMR) Practice Fusion to create new or update patient files and records.
- Provide primary care service to patients seeking non-medical cannabis related service.
- Familiar with medical cannabis and its benefit for patients, prior experience a plus.
- Experience performing general wellness exams for patients of all ages.
- Ability to accept health insurance from covered patients (Naturopathic Medicine) is a plus.
- Be familiar with electronic HIPAA protocols and why they are important.
- Be able to work at least 30 hours per week, Monday - Friday in our Redmond location.
This position provides excellent pay and a rewarding work environment that places value on patient care and technological compliance. If you believe you qualify for this position, please forward a resume and a detailed cover letter explaining why you would like to join our team and specifically, why the Green Medical Group brand to: info[at]gmgwa.com[dot] Please reference the job title in the subject.
To learn more about our company, please visit: http://www.greenmedicalgroup.com
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.