Pacific Medical Centers is one of Washington’s Top 100 Best Places to Work in 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 as determined by an annual ranking compiled by Seattle Business Monthly magazine. Our employees collectively agreed that our organization offers an inspiring workplace with a strong patient-focused team environment and ample career-building opportunities. We are focused on quality patient care and serving our community.
PacMed has been a healthcare provider since 1933 and has expanded to 11 locations in Washington State. We have more than 160+ primary and specialty care professionals who are committed to developing a compassionate, long-term relationship with our patients and providing the highest-quality medical care to all we serve.
This is your opportunity to join a leading healthcare organization. Pacific Medical Centers is currently seeking a Dietitian- Health/Wellness Educator to join our team.
Promotes Pacific Medical Centers employers' based community wellness initiatives. Responsible for securing and promoting on-site biometric screenings, health risk assessments, and lunch & learn programs on a variety of health topics. Develops and executes strategies and materials to increase visibility of our outreach initiatives both internally and externally. Facilitates quality nutritional therapy, education, consultation, and/or information for participants in our community outreach programs within the community. Develops programs around specific medical services for patient support and education.
• Bachelor’s Degree with major in Dietetics, Foods, and Nutrition. Masters preferred.
• Completion of American Dietetic Association approved dietetic education program including approved internship program.
• Current Diabetic Educator Certification (CDE)
• Twenty four months full time experience as a Registered Dietitian within past four years
• Thorough knowledge of nutrition, diets, and their effects on illness, healing, and disease processes
• Ability to create and maintain marketing programs and initiatives that address strategic goals
• Ability to interface and manage relations with various internal/external contacts requiring a high level of discretion and professionalism
• Demonstrated ability to independently attend to details, prioritize, delegate, complete multiple tasks, problem-solve and meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
• Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
• Excellent driving record, minimum 2 years of driving experience
• Strong computer skills in Windows software applications and familiarity with the internet/social media and its use as a marketing tool
*Ability to travel to travel to various locations within the I-5 corridor from Everett to Puyallup
Pacific Medical Centers' offers competitive benefits, including paid medical/dental/vision for employees, 29 days Paid Time Off per year to start, retirement programs, tuition reimbursement and more.
**Background check, drug screen and influenza vaccination or proof of immunization will be required for all candidates selected for this position
**Pacific Medical Centers is an equal opportunity/AA employer
Please apply online or contact Diane Pina (dianepi[at]pacmed[dot]org) directly at 206-621-4771 for more information about this opportunity.