Sophia Health Institute is seeking an experienced physician to join their team in Woodinville, Washington. This physician will work with a team of skilled practitioners led by Dietrich Klinghardt, M.D., Ph.D. treating chronic illness.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Conduct patient interviews, obtain and update patient’s medical and health histories, conduct standard medical and physical examination and perform standard diagnostic tests in confirming suspected disease or ailment.
• Advise patients of treatment options in both conventional and naturopathic modalities with emphasis on Chronic Disease, Environmental Toxicity, Genetic Susceptibilities, Nutritional Deficiencies, etc.
• Administer and/or prescribe medical drugs, natural dietary supplements, and additional supportive services: Neural therapy, IV therapy, Detox therapies (colon hydrotherapy, lymph drainage, sauna therapy, body wraps, etc.), Manuel therapies, etc.
• Keep up to date with medical and naturopathic developments through continuing medical education and attendance in Klinghardt Academy events.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
• Five or more years of experience practicing Medicine
• Proficient in Autonomic Response Testing (Training available for the right person)
• Knowledge of common IV therapies
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude a must
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Flexible schedule
• Willingness to be trained in new techniques and skills
A four-year undergraduate degree along with a four-year post-graduate degree in Naturopathic, Osteopathic, or Conventional medicine is required.
A license to practice as a Medical, Naturopathic, or Osteopathic Doctor in the State of Washington is required.
It is preferred that the Physician has completed Autonomic Response Testing training through level 3.
Associate Physicians at Sophia Health Institute report directly to the Medical Director.
Competitive salary and benefits provided.
Interested candidates please provide resume, cover letter, and references.
Dr. Christine Schaffner