Acupuncturist/LMP needed for busy wellness center
Don't miss out on this opportunity!
We are looking for a talented Acupuncturist who is also an LMP who is interested in providing dual services in a busy wellness clinic among a great team of Wellness Professionals. We have a great reputation around Seattle for the quality of our staff and we have a genuine commitment to helping people live healthier (and therefore happier) lives.
Why join our team? Well, for one thing, we are dedicated to helping our clients live healthy, and you can feel this genuine commitment to health and wellness when you work here. We also try to create the best possible working environment for you because we recognize that to take good care of our clients, we must first take care of ourselves. So, if you are passionate about wellness and want to work in a positive environment where you are valued and treated as a professional, please apply. Are you the employee we are looking for?
This position will work weekends/evenings, some mid-week time is available.
- Licensed and insured for both Acupuncture and Massage Therapy in Washington State.
- Massage: Minimum of one year licensed experience as an LMP with a treatment/deep tissue focus.
- Able to commit to a schedule that includes weekends and evenings
- Interested in being an active part of a dynamic team working toward a shared vision.
- Believe that a great treatment isn't just about when the client is on the table, but is an experience from the moment they walk in the door to long after they walk out!
- Credentialed with L & I, First Choice, Regence a plus.
- 1+ year of post graduate work experience in Acupuncture.
Top 8 Reasons to work at Dreamclinic:
- Get paid fairly: We pay well and also have a review process to ensure that your high performance once at Dreamclinic is both recognized and rewarded.
- Enjoy your workspace: Our facility is colorful and attractive with a welcoming and uplifting vibe.
- Work healthy: We give you enough time between appointments to talk to your clients, grab a snack, or simply get grounded.
- Enhance your skills: Dreamclinic practitioners exchange treatments to share techniques and best practices, as well as for self care. We also offer CEU classes at our clinic at a discount to employees.
- Earn benefits: Our benefits include paid vacation time, medical insurance reimbursement, and staff discounts on services.
- Do what you are good at: At Dreamclinic, you can focus on your art of client care. We take care of the rest - phones, medical billing, purchasing massage supplies and marketing.
- Be part of a team: We have a harmonious atmosphere where people enjoy working together and helping each other out.
- Take pride in where you work: When you work at Dreamclinic you are making a difference in the world and working alongside a talented group of people.
Don't miss out on this opportunity - email melissa[at]dreamclinic[dot]com to apply with a cover letter and resume. For more information and to see our full listing of wellness career opportunities, please visit the career page on our website www.dreamclinic.com