Acupuncturist wanted for Maternity Coverage February-April
The Pin Cushion is hiring for maternity leave coverage February- April. The ideal candidate would be available to take over the following 4 shifts:
Tues 3-7, Wednesday 11-1, Saturday and Sunday 9-1. Sunday shifts available immediately. Opportunity for permanent position available following maternity coverage.
The ideal applicant will:
- Have a passion for community acupuncture, a love of people and a desire to treat large numbers of patients.
- Willingness to learn and adopt new treatment approaches
- Be positive, friendly, caring, dependable and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Be outgoing, motivated and willing to build and attract a client base.
- Read the seminal books on community acupuncture, including The Remedy and Acupuncture is Like Noodles. Being a member of POCA and having attended a community acupuncture workshop is a plus.
- Be able to treat patients quickly and stay cool in a fast-paced environment, treating 4-6 patients per hour.
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced, busy urban clinic with an excellent reputation and awesome patients, please send your inquiry and resume to: Julie at pincushionclinic[at]gmail[dot]com.