Are you looking for a fun, flexible, part-time job where you can keep fit, be in nature, and get paid to experience unconditional love from animals? Then maybe being on staff at Pet Sitters Unlimited as one of our dog walkers or pet sitters is the perfect job for you!
THIS JOB IS SUPPLEMENTAL INCOME ONLY AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS POSITION AS YOUR MAIN SOURCE OF INCOME.
If you truly have the heartfelt love for animals, are mature, extremely reliable, detailed oriented, self-motivated, pleasant to work with, committed to excellence and would like to become part of our close-knit pet care team, this may be your dream job!
Pet Sitters Unlimited, LLC is an established and well-loved Professional Pet Care company on the Eastside with a reputation for dependability. Our sitters are reliable, dependable, have a neat appearance and are able to see a project through to completion. Our clients rely on us to care for their pets and homes when they can't be there, and we only work with pet sitters who will take this job seriously.
We have an extensive program to ensure that each person on our team is fully trained and comfortable with the job before being on his or her own with pets and clients. We are a family owned and operated business serving the area for 20 yrs. We maintain a very supportive, honest, friendly and professional work environment and this is what we look for in our sitters as well.
Pet Sitters is currently looking for sitters in the following neighborhoods:
Redmond, English Hill, Redmond Ridge, Ames Lake, Sammamish, North Bellevue, Rose hill/Kirkland area, Downtown Kirkland, Houghton, West of Market, Totem Lake, Juanita & Juanita Drive, Downtown Bothell and all of Woodinville.
Pet Sitters hires for the following positions:
~Dog Walkers M/W/F and T/TH. The hours typically range between 11am and 4pm. Pay Starts at $11/ walk. Walks are usually 30-45 minutes long. We do not walk more than 3 dogs at a time and it will be 1-2 dogs to start off. We only provide individual leashed dog walks for our clients, we do not provide dog park trips or group walks so a truck or transportation vehicle is not needed.
~Vacation/Drop-In Pet Sitters Pet Sitting visits are made to the client's home typically while they are away on vacation or business. We visit the client's home several times daily to walk, feed and give attention to their pets (Cats, Birds, Fish Chickens & Pocket pets are visited 1-3 times daily; Dogs and Large animals are visited 2-4 times daily).
~Overnight Pet Nannies These are an extension of vacation pet sitting. Sitters stay overnight in the client's home with pets whose owners do not want them left alone overnight. These stays are typically anywhere from 1 night, to some lasting as long as 2 weeks. If you're only available for shorter periods, by all means just let us know, or if you're only available for stays lasting a week or more let us know. Pay is $45 per night.
Unfortunately, there are no exceptions here, so please do not apply unless you meet all the following requirements.
1. Absolutely love pets!
2. Be physically fit- (i.e. walking dogs, getting on the floor to play with kitties, walking up and down stairs)
3. Be at least 21 years old
4. Pass a criminal background check
5. Be mature, professional, extremely dependable and fun to work with
6. Live in one of the areas we already serve (no sense in driving if you're not and we only hire sitters who reside in the cities we currently serve)
7. Be willing to commit to the position for at least 1 year
8. Enjoy working outside in all the beautiful NW weather (and willing to work in all weather conditions-Dogs like to be walked, even in the rain!)
9. Have a cell phone and computer internet access and preferably a working printer (A smart phone is not required, however it will make your job easier)
10. Have a reliable vehicle, valid driver's license & auto insurance
11. Be flexible in terms of scheduling (pet sitting jobs are not guaranteed steady, however our business operates 365 days a year with plenty of pets to visit)
12. Have loads of common sense
13. Be organized and work well independently
14. Have excellent oral and written skills
15. Understand and be eager to accommodate clients who expect an exacting level of detail in the care of their beloved pet
16. And Must be legal to work in the United States and have a social security number
Please also understand that there is a slow initial "ramp up" of work as new team members are oriented and assigned clients
**We will Mail you an Application Packet if you are a good fit for our current hiring needs. This is a employment position. PSU does not hire Independent Contractors.
Thank you again for your interest in joining our team!
Pet Sitters Unlimited, LLC