Intimina (www.intimina.com) is seeking a mature, life-experienced Product Educator to represent a line of women’s wellness products. The products are sold in health care stores and pharmacies, and provide solutions to health concerns ranging from hygiene to intimacy, from moisture to pelvic floor strengthening, and from motherhood to menopause. This is a part-time position (4-6 events per month) and candidate must be willing to drive between West LA and San Diego Counties. Company compensates for travel time and mileage.
The ideal candidate is compassionate, open-minded, and comfortable engaging customers to discuss health concerns and solutions. Training on our specific products will be provided, but candidate should also show an enthusiasm for self-education.
Desired Qualifications Include:
• Professional, responsible and self-motivated
• Positive energy, and able to Listen, Engage, Inform and Excite the customer
• Prior experience as an educator is a Plus
• Able to stand for 4-6 hours at a time
• Reliable transportation and willing to drive to West LA to San Diego County
• English fluency
• This is a part-time, 1099 position
• $25 hourly rate plus mileage
• Training and all materials are provided
• Must be willing to work on a weekend
If interested, please email your resume with a cover letter describing why this position interests you, to sheri.tate[at]intimina[dot]com