CONTACT: TINA MORI : TMORI[at]BIORAY[dot]COM PLEASE SEND RESUME
Medical Sales Associate
Territory: CA, OR, WA, (various other territories available upon request)
Status: Independent contractor
Salary: Hourly Base + Commission Incentive
Bioray Inc. is seeking a Medical Sales Associate, with sales experience in the Nutraceutical, Nutritional Supplement, Alternative Medicine or Integrative Medicine industries. This is a remote field-based results oriented sales position.
Bioray, Inc. is a leading provider of the highest quality natural medicines sold in the Healthcare Practitioner channel. Bioray is a twenty year old company located in Laguna Hills, CA. For more information visit our website: www.bioray.com
The Bioray, Inc. Independent Sales Associate will execute sales and marketing plans in order to achieve or exceed assigned revenue goals within a designated geographic territory. This is a remote field-based results oriented sales position.
Skills and Abilities:
• Consistently document the execution of daily activities and communication which drive revenue attainment for assigned geography.
• Achieve quota by building consistent relationships with current customers, while establishing new customers.
• Demonstrate sufficient product knowledge, selling skills and territory management abilities which will result in fulfillment of the assigned revenue quota.
• Proficiently execute Bioray, Inc. marketing strategies resulting in enhanced relationships and value-added services provided to prospective and current customers within designated geography.
• Develop and implement a quarterly territory sales plan customized to assigned geography, resulting in fulfillment of the assigned revenue quota.
• Participate in trainings, and meetings to acquire a level of expertise in product knowledge enabling the fulfillment of assigned revenue quota.
• Proficient MS Office applications, Saleforce.com strongly desired.
• Effective planning, time management and organizational skills are essential.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor degree, or equivalent degree is preferred. A successful track record of previous work experience in sales of medical related products is strongly preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
Valid driver’s license and the ability to provide proof of insurance