Integrated wellness center founded on Christian faith is looking for a God and
people loving, mature, efficient, and energetic medical receptionist who appreciates
holistic health care.
This is a part time position up to 32 hours a week. The clinic hours are Tue-Fri from 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM ( with lunch break).
1 month trial period. Prefer someone who can be committed to 32 hours and at least 20 hours a week.
1. Good phone answering and personal skills; respect and professionalism
2. Good oral and written communication skills
3. Strong organization and time management skills; punctual and keep given schedules.
4. Strong multi-tasking capabilities with accuracy
5. Familiar with medical terminologies, medical filing, (medical billing a plus).
6. Computer proficiency- Word, Excel, Email, Internet, (Publisher a plus)
7. Quick learner and willing to be trained for new tasks
Job descriptions includes:
1. Interact with patients or other professionals in person, on phone, and through emails; scheduling and receiving patients.
2 Active listening, clear and accurate communication with patients, doctors, and other health practitioners.
3. Keep track of the tasks and time lines given for accomplishing tasks.
3. Prepare and organize medical forms/ superbills /files for patients and doctors; faxing and filing.
4. Obtain and verify patients' medical billing information and handling payments/co-pays.
5. Prepare the rooms and equipment for patients and doctors.
6. Take supply inventory; sort incoming mails
7. Oversee waiting area and front desk cleanness and orderliness
Compensation: $10-12.50 per hour DOE
Location: Lynnwood, WA
If interested, please send the resume and letter of intent to: