COMPANY: Axxya Systems
POSITION: Nutrition Associate
STATUS: Full time
CONTACT INFO: jobs[at]axxya[dot]com No phone inquiries please.
LOCATION: Bellevue/Bothell, WA
Axxya Systems is a leading company for Nutrition products and services and specializes in innovations and cutting edge technology for nutrition and fitness professionals. We offer what we believe is the best software for Nutrition professionals. Nutritionist Pro™ and NutriDIET Pro is recognized as an industry leader with the most comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date nutrition knowledge base in the world.
Searching for professionals looking to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with other dietitians, health, nutrition and IT professionals on Axxyas’ product line.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with the nutrition group and maintain and upgrade computerized nutrition data files in support of dietary analysis and/or oversee their
continual maintenance and upgrade.
• Work with IT team on new product development and software testing to make sure the nutrient analysis software meets analysis
• Work with restaurants, food manufacturing clients looking to analyze their recipes and formulas, modify menus, identify allergens within
recipes, etc using our own nutrition analysis software Nutritionist Pro.
• Maintain and apply knowledge of scientific advances in nutrition measurement, food science and dietary database analysis tools.
• Create newsletters, write articles, etc for our websites, customer base, social media etc.
• Develop and maintain client and vendor relationships.
• Work closely with sales department, technical support personnel and provide customer support as needed.
• Attend tradeshows as needed.
• Minimum a B.S degree in Nutrition, Food Science, and culinary or other health science field a must.
• Relevant work experience or academic course work preferred RD or RD eligible a plus.
• Experience or understanding of Labeling guidelines a plus.
• Culinary, nutrition, health or food science background, experience using nutrition analysis tools, management, and marketing/sales
experience all a plus.
• Candidates must be detail oriented, outspoken, technically skilled, and highly motivated, with the ability to influence change and organize
and accomplish tasks without direction or immediate supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) and excellent organizational skills are expected along with strong
leadership and multi-tasking skills.
• Proficient computer skills to include: Microsoft Office programs, e-mail, internet
For immediate consideration, please email resume, and cover letter to jobs[at]axxya[dot]com