Full Time Nutritionist (Redmond, WA)
We are looking for a self-starting, internet savvy, Nutritionist to join our team in Redmond, WA. Belief in nutritional supplements and their role in everyday nutrition key, as we are creating a lifestyle product to enhance the lives of our customers each day. Communication on the phone and in writing is required along with the ability to simplify technical writing for all to understand.
B.S. Degree in Nutrition Required
Master's degree with a thesis in nutrition or related discipline is a plus!
Three to five years experience within nutrition education and business industry or private practice.
• Working knowledge of dietary supplements and their role in wellness is essential.
• In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following: human nutrition, disease states, and healthy lifestyles.
• Excellent communication skills, strong writing skills
• Ability to understand, influence and communicate well with colleagues and customers (including health care professionals).
• Ability to work independently and professionally; strong team player; sound organizational skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Familiarity with Web/Internet; especially with searches and retrieval of medical and scientific literature.
• Ability to effectively analyze and critique peer-reviewed medical and scientific journals for support of educational programs.
Please email your resume to: Tamara[at]MyVitaminPack[dot]com