Ideal Living is looking for looking for a naturopathic doctor to help us build our direct response television (infomercial based) nutritional supplement business. This individual should have a passion for natural herbal medicine.
Ideal Living is a successful, multi-channel marketer (television, internet, and brick and mortar retail) of unique consumer products focused on health, wellness and personal care located in Los Angeles, CA. Our products provide specific, easy-to-understand benefits and are supported by reliable and competent scientific evidence. Visit us at www.idealliving.com.
Specifically we need someone to:
1. Review novel natural ingredients with placebo controlled studies to evaluate their efficacy
2. Conduct and summarize scientific literature searches on herbal ingredients.
3. Establish and follow up relationships with third parties who are interested in cooperating with our company in the nutritional supplement category
4. Work with third party scientists in the development of condition specific nutritional supplements or if qualified, assist the company in the development of condition specific nutritional supplements.
5. Qualify new ingredient suppliers and oversee the laboratory testing of raw materials to confirm the potency and authenticity of raw ingredients
6. Be the primary contact with our nutritional supplement contract manufacturers, confirm the GMP (good manufacturing procedures using third party consultants), and negotiate pricing
7. Oversee the companies nutritional supplement quality control programs (we would provide training to learn to manage this area).
Is this something that might interest you? If yes, please let us know. Alternatively if you know someone who would be interested please pass this on.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right individual. Salary and benefits based on skills and experience.