Full Time Lifestyle Management Health Coach Contractor-Possible temp to hire after 120 days
The Health Coach is part of a broader Care Team that includes Nurses and Registered Dieticians, This Health and Care Support Team leverages each others strengths and knowledge base in addressing the specific needs of each member and improving the health status of the individual and of the client's population.
- Contacts participants via telephone that are eligible for the program for enrollment and provides coaching to reduce or eliminate high-risk behaviors.
- Encourages adoption of habits that are conducive to a higher quality of life.
- Supports health promotion, disease prevention and care management services.
- Responsible for supporting operational aspects of the division to meet the organization's customer requirements and satisfaction.
- Leverage your health education skills, problem-solving and assessment skills to improve the lives of others.
Bachelor's degree in health-related field required.
Certification/experience in health coaching/counseling preferred.
Requires effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Proficiency in computer data entry and Microsoft Office.
Must be able to utilize telephone and input/retrieve computer information for extended periods of time.
Must be able to understand directions and communicate/respond to inquiries.
For three decades, Healthways has been dedicated to improving the human condition. Each year, we learn more and do more for the millions of individuals who count on us to make a difference in their health and well-being. Healthways is a global provider of solutions that help employers, health plans and government agencies enhance business performance and reduce healthcare costs. Our mission is to create a healthier world, one person at a time.
Here at Healthways as we continue to make the world a healthier place, we have also created an environment where people choose to do their best work. Our unique culture thrives on mission-driven individuals who exude a high sense of energy and passion in everything that they do. Collaboration and teamwork are an essential part of everyday life for Colleagues who trust and depend on one another to achieve the highest degree of collective success. We are an organization that strives to recruit the best and the brightest individuals who take pride in the statement "I work for Healthways."
To apply, please visit: https://healthways.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=1...
- Position is located in Bellevue, WA.
- Inquiries: Briana Lamb, HR Coordinator (425) 201-3240 or SeattleHR[at]healthways[dot]com