Explore Continuing Education's Certificate & Training Programs at a Free Info Session (INFO - 11INFO03)
Kenmore, WA 98028-4966
Ask the questions you’ve been pondering. Discover the many opportunities the programs have to offer you:
- Additional skill sets for a thriving health care practice
- Opportunities for new career paths in health and wellness
- Enhancing personal and family health
Each program is made up of individual classes which you can take one-at-a-time when it fits your schedule and pocketbook. Here is a snapshot of the programs you can explore during the evening’s event, as well as the instructors you will meet. Pre-registration is required.
- Essential Oil & Aromatherapy Certificate Program – Jimm Harrison
- Hypnotherapy Training Program – Mary Lee LaBay
- Whole Foods Cooking Workshop Series – Sasha Selden
- Shamanism Seminar Series – Lauren Nalder
- Medical Qigong Self Care Certificate Program – Guan-Cheng Sun
- Medical Qigong Therapist Certificate Program – Guan-Cheng Sun
(“Medical Qigong Therapist” program is only open to health care professionals)
- Craniosacral Training Program – Einat Arian & Nancy Witt
(Craniosacral Program is only open to health care professionals)
The evening's agenda includes:
6:30-7:40 p.m. Each instructor will briefly introduce their program
7:40-8:00 p.m. Questions and answers
8:00-8:45 p.m. Breakout sessions: each instructor will teach a free mini-workshop. You decide which to attend.
Pre-registration is required, so register now!