Essential Skills in Comprehensive Energy Psychology Level 1 (PSYCH-14COMP09)
See location under description.
Kenmore, WA 98028-4966
|Professional "after 9/6/14"||$ 475.00|
|Bastyr/NIAOM Alumni and ACEP members "after 9/6/14"||$ 435.00|
|Full-Time Student "after 9/6/14"||$ 310.00|
Description: Energy Psychology (EP) is a family of evidence-based practices that combine cognitive approaches with interventions to rebalance components of the human vibrational matrix (i.e., acupuncture meridians, chakras, biofield) to facilitate rapid, positive change and optimal psychotherapeutic outcomes.
The term “comprehensive” means that you will learn an array of tools that you can use to customize treatment for the specific needs of each client. Explore how to integrate these tools in an overall psychotherapeutic framework. Additionally, for those who are not a mental health professional, receive guidance on how to incorporate the techniques to fit into your scope of practice.
EP is used by practitioners for:
- Treating and relieving those suffering from emotional challenges such as trauma, addictions and compulsions, anxiety, depression, limiting beliefs, personality disorder, phobias and stress
- Maximizing human performance in business, sports and the arts
- Supporting the healthy development and well-being of individuals and groups
Who should attend these workshops? Forward thinking psychologists, social workers, therapists, counselors, doctors, nurses and helping professionals who:
- Are looking for state-of-the-art therapy using the mind-body connection
- Want to bring rapid, deep and lasting relief to clients
- Want to treat aspects of PTSD in six sessions or less
- Understand that the healing relationship is necessary, but not always sufficient for true healing
- Enjoy using active and focused therapeutic approaches with their clients
- Want to significantly increase the value of their practice by providing a service for which clients are willing to pay out-of-pocket
Upon completion of this seminar you will be able to:
- Review theory and research supporting EP interventions
- Practice the six-step CEP Integrative Model
- Practice multiple approaches to getting information from the body
- Assess and correct system wide energy interferences that impede treatment
- Describe how to assess and clear common blocks to treatment that increase resistance and decrease motivation for change
- Explain basic meridian treatment for trauma, anxiety, pain, depression, addictive urges, and negative feeling states such as shame
- Describe ethical issues in EP
You may also be interested in attending the Level 1 Practicum on October 4. See our Course Calendar for description and fees.
Cost Note: Register by 9/6/14 and receive a discount.
Meals: You will have a 1.5 hour lunch break, so please bring a sack lunch or eat in Bastyr's dining commons.
Location: Bastyr University Kenmore Campus, room # 63. Bastyr University is housed in an older facility with fluctuating interior temperatures; it is advisable to wear layers. Also, Bastyr is a “fragrance-free” campus.
This course is offered in collaboration with the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP).
ACEP will provide12 CEUs:
American Psychological Association (APA)
Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB, 1048)
National Board of Certified Counselors (NBC, 5868)
National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC, 368)
California: ACEP is an approved CE provider (PCE3536) for the CA Board of Behavioral Sciences for California LMFTs and LCSWs; and Board of Registered Nursing (Provider # 14626)
Florida: ACEP is an approved CE provider FL Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling, Certified Master Social Workers and FL Board of Nursing (CE provider # 50-10765) ACEP is an approved provider for CEP1 (#20-345643)
Bastyr will provide 12 Continuing Education Units (CEUs, PDAs, CMEs):
CEUs available for NDs (except CA & OR)
CEUs available for LMFTs, LMHCs & LICSWs licensed in WA
CEUs available for LMPs licensed in WA
NCBTMB CEs pending approval for LMPs
CEUs available for ARNPs & RNs licensed in WA
Category II CMEs available for MDs & PAs licensed in WA
NCCAOM PDA points pending approval for LAc’s
CEUs available pending approval for LAc's in CA
Stephanie Eldringhoff, MA, is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and coach. Since 1993, she has specialized in energy approaches in her psychotherapy practice in Bellevue, WA and in her international coaching practice. She is a national trainer, consultant, ACEP Diplomate and co-developer of the Association of Comprehensive Energy Psychology’s Certification Program. She presents workshops for Bastyr University in energy psychology and energy medicine, and has been on the faculty of Donna Eden’s Energy Medicine Certification Program. Her specialties include trauma, anxiety disorders, couples, chronic pain/illness and all things energy. Stephanie received ACEP’s Service Award in May, 2014 for her outstanding service to the organization and the field of Energy Psychology. She has been a devoted student of subtle energies and meditation since 1974.
She is the creator of the DVD course Advanced Energy Medicine and co-developer of the Rapid Relief Process - an easy-to-use energy psychology technique that addresses nine subtle energy systems. She is currently creating a webinar series that focuses on easily blending Eden Energy Medicine and energy psychology techniques. Her newest products available are two DVDs, Assessing and Correcting Energy Scrambles and Tracing the Meridians per the 24hr clock.
Stephanie is an engaging and effective teacher of subtle energy work applications in psychotherapy. She is able to take complex theories and simplify them so that workshop participants can learn skills and take them back to their offices to use successfully the next day with their own clients, students, patients and themselves. To learn more about this presenter visit www.StephanieEldringhoff.com