Chronic Diseases: Assessment & Management of Patients with Chronic Neurological, Autoimmune & Related Conditions (NATUROPATHY - 12ASSE05)
Kenmore, WA 98028-4966
|Bastyr/NIAOM alumni||$ 179.00|
|BU staff||$ 159.00|
|Full time student||$ 95.00|
Seminar topics will include:
- Proper assessment: What are you missing?
- The role of genetic SNP’s, toxicity and other related diagnostic entities in this population
- The role of acute and chronic infections
- Treatment goals: What can you ‘fix’ and what is truly chronic or irreversible?
- Common treatment modalities and directions including natural substances, dietary interventions, I.V. and injection therapies, and prescriptive agents
- Re-assessment and patient management through the process
- Patient encouragement and counseling during the process
- General Timelines and expectations for the healing path
- Case discussions from two decades of experience
Dr. Anderson is Chief of I.V. Services for Bastyr Oncology Research Center and medical director of Anderson Medical Specialty Associates, a clinic focusing on the care of patients with cancer and chronic diseases. Former positions include professor of Pharmacology and Clinical Medicine at Bastyr University. Paul is a graduate of NCNM and began instructing classes at naturopathic medical schools in the early 1990’s. He continues to hold board review classes and CME courses for most of the U.S. and Canadian ND programs including BU, NCNM, Boucher Institute, UB, SCNM and CCNM. He also is a founding board member of the Academy of Parenteral Therapies specialty group and an instructor and author for the IIVNTP I.V. Therapy training group.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs, PDAs, CMEs, CPEUs):
CEUs available for NDs (except CA & OR)
CEUs available for ARNPs and RNs licensed in WA
CEUs available for DCs licensed in WA
Location: Bastyr University Kenmore Campus, room 1062. Bastyr University is housed in an older facility with fluctuating interior temperatures; it is advisable to wear layers. Also, Bastyr is a “fragrance-free” campus.