AANMC Naturopathic Medicine Informational Forum
City College of New York
Borough of Manhattan
New York, NY 10007
ALERT: Due to the devastation on the East Coast caused by Hurricane/Superstorm Sandy, AANMC is canceling its Nov. 3 Informational Forum for Prospective ND students in Manhattan, NYC. Other options are being considered, including a reschedule or an extended webinar at a later date.
Hear leading NDs discuss patient treatments and career options, listen to experiences of current ND students, and talk to admissions representatives from accredited ND schools, including Bastyr University and Bastyr University California.
The speaker line-up includes:
- Jennifer Labbienti, Bastyr University admissions counselor
- Pina LoGiudice, Bastyr University alumna – Has appeared 10 times on the Dr. Oz TV show
- Ariana Balayan, University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine (UBCNM) Health Sciences admissions counselor
- Jennifer Holdorf, ND, UBCNM alumna – Featured speaker
- Ashley Burkman, ND, National University of Health Sciences alumna
- Rachelle Johnson, NCNM – Featured speaker
- Jasmine Manning, UBCNM
- Madalyn Otto, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine (SCNM)
- Jill Cirasole, SCNM admissions representative – Featured Speaker
- Rigo Nunez, NCNM
Register on the Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges website.