Product Education Fair
Kenmore, WA 98028-4966
|1 fair: Fall '14||$ 400.00|
|1 fair: Winter '15||$ 400.00|
|1 fair: Spring '15||$ 400.00|
|2 fairs: Fall '14 & Winter '15||$ 500.00|
|2 fairs: Fall '14 & Spring '15||$ 500.00|
|2 fairs: Winter '15 & Spring '15||$ 500.00|
|3 fairs: Fall '14, Winter '15 & Spring '15||$ 600.00|
Bastyr University is pleased to announce the new Product Education Fair series, formerly the Products and Professional Services Fair. Three events will take place on our main campus on Nov. 19, Feb. 25 and May 13, and are designed to establish professional relationships between you, our graduates and members of the Bastyr community.
- November 19, 2014 – Fall Product Education Fair
- February 25, 2015 – Winter Product Education Fair
- May 13, 2015– Spring Product Education Fair
The fair will run from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the chapel. The proceeds help fund graduation activities and special projects. Vendors are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, so we look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Discounts are offered based on how many events you plan to attend. The more events you attend, the less expensive each table will be.
The new price structure is:
- $600, if attending all three events ($200 per table per event)
- $500, if attending two out of three events ($250 per table per event)
- $400, if attending only one event
We are refocusing the old annual product fair to this series of Product Education Fairs so that you will be able to have ongoing, education-based interaction with the students. Given this new focus, you will only be allowed to display and distribute educational information and product samples. You may not bring or distribute bags, pens, or other purely promotional trinkets. We truly want this to be an opportunity for our students to learn about the benefits of your product.
We’ve adjusted the cost to make it affordable for you to attend multiple events. There will be only one size table - six foot table space 72in. x 30 in. – at all three events. Also, all tables will be located inside the Chapel, there will be no tables or displays in the foyer or hallway.
Once we receive your registration form and payment electronically, you will receive an email confirmation that your registration and payment was received.
Reservation and Payment Form
- Payment, by MasterCard or Visa, must be included with your online reservation form.
- Spaces will be reserved in the order registration with payments are received. We have a limited number of spaces available, so please respond as soon as possible.
- Within five working days of receiving your form and payment, you will receive a confirmation postcard. Additional information and directions to Bastyr University will follow closer to the event. Please read this information carefully and call (425) 602-3290 or (425) 602-3084 if you have any questions.
- There is limited electrical access. If you think you will need an electrical outlet please contact Silva Bedoyan at (425) 602-3290 or (425) 602-3084 or email@example.com to see if there is space available near an outlet.
- If your set-up takes up more space than you have reserved, you will be charged for a larger space on the day of the event.
- VENDORS - download all the information you need for the show here: Product Fair Information Letter