Schedule a Campus Visit
Visits and advising appointments for the Kenmore campus are available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Contact the admissions office at (425) 602-3330 or admissions[at]bastyr[dot]edu. The application fee will be waived for applicants who have had an on-campus advising appointment or attended an on-campus admissions event after September 1, 2013.
Your visit can be tailored to meet your needs and interests. During your visit, you can:
- Take a guided campus tour. Learn about our campus.
- Attend/visit a class. Download the visitor class schedule. (pdf).
- Eat lunch in our dining commons.
- View the library's extensive collection of natural health books and journals.
- Take a self-guided tour of the medicinal herb garden and reflexology path.
- Speak with a financial aid advisor.
- Shop at the bookstore.
- Explore wooded trails through St. Edward State Park to Lake Washington.
- Meet with an admissions representative. (Apply with no fee!)
- Attend any number of Bastyr's public events.
Please note that Bastyr is a fragrance-free (perfumes, scented lotions, etc.) environment.